Super star Mohan Lal plays Sairam, a clever man who mastered the art of living in today’s materialistic world. His income barely meets his expenses and he always comes short of 10,000 rupees every month.
He borrows money from everywhere and then avoids and hides from the people he owes money to. He represents a typical middle-class working man with great dreams but a pocket full of holes.
Sairam believes a promotion to the Manager’s post will solve all his problems and it becomes his only goal. Will he get it and at what cost? We’ll find out soon when the film releases on the 5th of August.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s first glimpse as Taxiwala is fun
- Kirrak Party in second week, success meet tomorrow
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London