Super star Mohan Lal plays Sairam, a clever man who mastered the art of living in today’s materialistic world. His income barely meets his expenses and he always comes short of 10,000 rupees every month.
He borrows money from everywhere and then avoids and hides from the people he owes money to. He represents a typical middle-class working man with great dreams but a pocket full of holes.
Sairam believes a promotion to the Manager’s post will solve all his problems and it becomes his only goal. Will he get it and at what cost? We’ll find out soon when the film releases on the 5th of August.
- Saakshyam’s intriguing motion poster raises curiosity
- Shraddha Impresses Crew With Her Telugu
- NTR’s Spirit Is Haunting RGV’s Dreams!
- Raja The Great opens on a strong note
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script