Mohana Krishna Indraganti’s multi starrer with Adivi Sesh, Avasarala Srinivas and Vennela Kishore started its regular shooting today. Eesha of Anthaku Mundu Aa Tharuvatha fame and Aditi Myankal are the female leads.
K C.Narasimha Rao is producing the film under A Green Tree Productions banner. After the last hit Gentleman starring Nani, Indraganti shifted his genre and is doing an out and out comedy now.
Top music composer, Mani Sharma and cameraman PG Vinda are part of the technical team. The clap for the Muhurtham Pooja opening shot was given by Sri Shivalenka Krishna Prasad garu, camera was switched on by Sri Vinay and the first shot was directed by Sri Tanikella Bharani.
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you