Legendary Malayalam superstar Mohanlal is making his Tollywood comeback after 22 long years with two back-to-back films, Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Manamantha and NTR’s Janatha Garage. The stalwart actor is all praises for Manamantha’s director Chandrasekhar Yeleti.
Hailing Chandrasekhar Yeleti as a director with a clear vision, Mohanlal said that Yeleti knows what he exactly wants and that he creates a healthy atmosphere on the sets which helps the actors to deliver their natural performance.
Mohanlal also said that he has learnt good Telugu and exuded confidence that his fans will love his character in Manamantha.
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Raai Laxmi’s Julie 2 Based On True Story Of An Actress?