Legendary Malayalam superstar Mohanlal is making his Tollywood comeback after 22 long years with two back-to-back films, Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Manamantha and NTR’s Janatha Garage. The stalwart actor is all praises for Manamantha’s director Chandrasekhar Yeleti.
Hailing Chandrasekhar Yeleti as a director with a clear vision, Mohanlal said that Yeleti knows what he exactly wants and that he creates a healthy atmosphere on the sets which helps the actors to deliver their natural performance.
Mohanlal also said that he has learnt good Telugu and exuded confidence that his fans will love his character in Manamantha.
- Midnight shows canceled in Tamil Nadu
- Baahubali 2 Is Not An Elephant, It Is A Dinosaur
- Fan super excited for Saaho teaser
- Upset with Rajamouli? Tamannaah clarifies
- Rarandoi Veduka Chudham’s audio to be out soon?
Articles that might interest you