Legendary Malayalam superstar Mohanlal is making his Tollywood comeback after 22 long years with two back-to-back films, Chandrasekhar Yeleti’s Manamantha and NTR’s Janatha Garage. The stalwart actor is all praises for Manamantha’s director Chandrasekhar Yeleti.
Hailing Chandrasekhar Yeleti as a director with a clear vision, Mohanlal said that Yeleti knows what he exactly wants and that he creates a healthy atmosphere on the sets which helps the actors to deliver their natural performance.
Mohanlal also said that he has learnt good Telugu and exuded confidence that his fans will love his character in Manamantha.
- Noted writer coming up with a lady oriented script
- Special plans for Prabhas’s birthday
- Adirindi yet to get a clearance
- Anushka to impress yet again
- Kamal apologizes for supporting Modi’s demonetization