Legendary Malayali superstar Mohanlal has struck gold with his comeback Telugu film, Janatha Garage. As per our close sources, Mohanlal’s remuneration for Janatha Garage was Rs. 1.50 crore along with the film’s Malayalam rights.
Apparently, the makers of Janatha Garage, Mythri Movie Makers, thought that the Malayalam rights may not fetch more than Rs. 1.50 crores. However, the rights were eventually sold for a whopping Rs. 4 crores, seeing Mohanlal laughing all the way to the bank with a grand total of Rs. 5.50 crores.
This NTR-starrer has Samantha and Nitya Menen as the female leads. Koratala Siva is directing this high budget entertainer, which is slated for its release on August 12.
- Brahmaji opens up about Next Nuvve
- Bellamkonda Srinivas’s next gets an interesting title
- Record premiere shows for Vijay’s Mersal
- Mahanati’s new poster goes viral
- Allu Arjun’s next with yet another debutante?