Malayalam superstar Mohanlal will enthrall his Telugu fans with two of his comeback films in July and August. While his anthology film, Manamantha, with creative director Chandrasekhar Yeleti is set for its release in July, Janatha Garage will open in cinemas in August.
It is well known that Mohanlal, being a perfectionist, took the pain to learn not just his Telugu dialogues but also the language to give his best overall performance. Now, if the latest reports are to be believed, Mohanlal will be dubbing his own voice for his roles in both the films.
Apparently, the directors and the unit members of both the films were stunned to see Mohanlal delivering his Telugu lines without any flaws. Well, you don’t call him a complete actor for nothing.
- Kamal Wants His Fans For A Higher Purpose
- Rakul talks about the twist in JJN
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Sirish’s next?
- Sai Pallavi getting busier in Tollywood
- Soundarya Rajinikanth Goes Gaga Over Dhanush
Articles that might interest you