Malayalam superstar Mohanlal will enthrall his Telugu fans with two of his comeback films in July and August. While his anthology film, Manamantha, with creative director Chandrasekhar Yeleti is set for its release in July, Janatha Garage will open in cinemas in August.
It is well known that Mohanlal, being a perfectionist, took the pain to learn not just his Telugu dialogues but also the language to give his best overall performance. Now, if the latest reports are to be believed, Mohanlal will be dubbing his own voice for his roles in both the films.
Apparently, the directors and the unit members of both the films were stunned to see Mohanlal delivering his Telugu lines without any flaws. Well, you don’t call him a complete actor for nothing.
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?
- Pelli Choopulu’s director kick-starts his next
- Actress Finalised For Sudheer Babu’s Next
- Poll : What do you think of Saaho’s first look?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 22-10-2017