Malayalam superstar Mohanlal will enthrall his Telugu fans with two of his comeback films in July and August. While his anthology film, Manamantha, with creative director Chandrasekhar Yeleti is set for its release in July, Janatha Garage will open in cinemas in August.
It is well known that Mohanlal, being a perfectionist, took the pain to learn not just his Telugu dialogues but also the language to give his best overall performance. Now, if the latest reports are to be believed, Mohanlal will be dubbing his own voice for his roles in both the films.
Apparently, the directors and the unit members of both the films were stunned to see Mohanlal delivering his Telugu lines without any flaws. Well, you don’t call him a complete actor for nothing.
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu opens to huge numbers in Nizam
- Mani Ratnam’s Cheliyaa completes censor
- Yesteryear star heroines end their decade-old war
- Ravi Teja in a Tamil remake?
Articles that might interest you