Trisha’s long-awaited horror film Mohini is finally gearing up for release later this year. Directed by Madhesh, a former associate of Shankar, Trisha will be seen as a London-based chef in this VFX-loaded film.
Speaking about the film, Madhesh praised Trisha saying, “She has done really spectacular action sequences in the film. Usually, a lot of heroes feel uncomfortable while using ropes during filming stunt scenes; however, Trisha was very patient. The film will redefine her onscreen mass appeal and she’s got the ability & fitness to pull off such a challenging role.”
The director also revealed that the film explores the concept of epigenetics, which will be new for South Indian audience. More details about the film are awaited.
- NTR to launch his brother’s film
- Venue fixed for BAN’s massive success celebration
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Sammohanam wraps its shoot
- Prabhas treats Shraddha to his favorite delicacies