Recently, popular national media house India Today published a special edition on Nandamuri Balakrishna in Telugu. In this edition, there is a special column in which Nandamuri Mokshagna, the fourth generation star from the illustrious Nandamuri family, talked about his bond with his father Nandamuri Balakrishna.
Mokshagna said that his father treats him like a friend and that he never forced him in his studies or to follow his acting legacy. Mokshagna also said that he could make his own choice about his career, thanks to the freedom given by his father. The Nandamuri lad further expressed confidence that he will surely live up to fans’ expectations and carry forward the legacy of his father and his legendary grandfather, late NT Ramarao.
Recently, Balayya revealed that Mokshagna will make his acting debut with a special role in Aditya 999 next year.
- Star kids are always under constant pressure- Ram Charan
- Noted Malayalam actor joins Saaho team
- Amyra Dastur’s role revealed in Prakash Kovelamudi’s next
- Tej I Love You gets its release date fixed
- Yesteryear star heroine to become a mom again