According to the latest reports, Mokshagna will be joining the film’s latest schedule that was kickstarted earlier today near Chilkur Balaji Temple on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Mokshagna will be working closely with Krish and will study the in-and-out of filmmaking techniques.
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Yet Another Actress Joins Nikhil’s Kirik Party Remake
- Garuda Vega’s US promotions in full swing
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi’s first look to be out soon
- Lavanya opens up about her role in VOZ