According to the latest reports, Mokshagna will be joining the film’s latest schedule that was kickstarted earlier today near Chilkur Balaji Temple on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Mokshagna will be working closely with Krish and will study the in-and-out of filmmaking techniques.
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
Articles that might interest you