Nandamuri Mokshagna’s silver screen debut is keenly awaited by the Nandamuri fans over the last couple of years. The young Nandamuri scion had already underwent formal training in acting and also learned the ropes in filmmaking by assisting Krish on Gautamiputra Satakarni.
As per the latest report published in a leading English news daily, Mokshagna will be making his acting debut in 2018. The report further said that Mokshu is currently working on his physique under a fitness expert’s supervision.
Mokshagna’s father Balakrishna is reportedly planning to keep his son’s debut film a low-key affair as he doesn’t want a lot of hype around the project. Balayya is yet to zero in on a director for Mokshu’s debut project. Popular producer Sai Korrapati will be producing this highly-anticipated movie.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links