Yesteryear heroine Sridevi is making her comeback to acting after 5 long years with the soon to be released emotional thriller, MOM. Sridevi is in Hyderabad today to promote the film and unveil the new Telugu theatrical trailer.
Speaking on this occasion, Sridevi said that MOM’s story had moved her to tears. She went on to say that she had worked for more than a year for MOM. Sridevi had already dedicated the movie to all the mothers who sacrifice their lives to bring up their daughters.
MOM, produced by Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor and directed by Ravi Udyawar, is hitting the screens in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi on July 7.
- Entire film industry is happy with Jai Simha’s success: Balakrishna
- Rakul’s Brother Signs A Bilingual Film
- Actress Recalls Her Traumatic Winter Experience
- Kalyanram, Tamannaah’s Tango Moves To Be A Highlight
- After AP and Telangana, Pawan Kalyan to tour Rayalaseema