Veteran artiste Monaramma has recovered from coma after doctors at Apollo Hospital, Chennai removed the blood clot in her head. She has regained her consciousness, although she’s still on a ventilator because of lung congestion. She was recently hospitalized after she slipped in the bathroom which led to a severe brain trauma. Over the past few decades, she had acted with numerous actors and actresses and recently Kamal Haasan, Anushka and Senthil had visited Apollo Hospital to enquire about her health.
- Prabhas proved himself with Baahubali, It’s my turn now: Pooja Hegde
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar