Tanikella Bharani is a talented and versatile actor. He is also an acclaimed writer and witty conversationalist. In an interview broadcasted by Radio Mirchi today, Tanikella Bharani had some very interesting and witty things to say about money.
“Money is like the size of your shoe. It should be perfectly enough for your need. Having more than what is required or less than what is adequate will be painful, just like a wrong size shoe. Unfortunately, these days, people are not content with earning for their wife and kids. They are yearning to earn enough for their grandchildren as well as their great grandchildren. That is the root cause of all evil”, he said.
Tanikella Bharani will direct ‘Bhaktha Kannappa’ with Sunil soon. In the meantime, he is preparing himself for that project. Tanikella Bharani’s lines about money have a lot of wisdom. What do you say folks?
- Mahesh has been asking me to write a love story for him: Jayanth
- Shamanthakamani’s First Look To Be Unveiled Today
- Touch Chesi Chudu to head to the beach city
- Telangana govt. to recommend Padma Bhushan to Vijaya Nirmala
- Aaradugula Bullet gets a release date
Articles that might interest you