Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th film is getting ready for its shoot soon. We have already revealed that Bollywood star Hema Malini will be playing the role of Balakrishna’s mother in the movie. We have now learnt that she is not the only Bollywood actress in the film.
Apparently, Krish is bringing in some more known Bollywood faces into the movie, to enable him to market the film in Hindi as well. Krish achieved good commercial success with ‘Gabbar’ in Hindi and he is set to make two more films in Hindi after this project. So it is only natural for him to do this.
Meanwhile, the team is getting ready for the first schedule to take off in Morocco from the first week of May and it will release on Jan 12th, 2017.
- Bigg Boss Finalists Offered Another Reality Show?
- Star sister to make her debut soon
- Prabhas to increase Mahanubhavudu’s hype
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
Articles that might interest you