Sharwanand’s Express Raja opened amidst huge competition and emerged as a huge hit this Sankranthi. A hilarious narration and interesting screenplay of the film has caught on with the audience big time.
Made on a tight budget of seven crores, the film has already collected a total gross of five crores till date. Directed by Merlapaka Gandhi, this film has Surabhi as the heroine and a whole lot of talented comedians. More screens are now being added to this film in various areas of Andhra and Telangana.
The film has caught on well especially with the younger generation who have lapped up this quirky comedy. Once again, stylish production house, UV Creations have scored a huge hit after Bhale Bhale Magadivoy.
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
- Nag leaves a hint for Akhil’s new film title
- 100 screens added for mass entertainer
- Upcoming sensation hikes her remuneration
- Fidaa’s latest Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you