Sharwanand’s Express Raja opened amidst huge competition and emerged as a huge hit this Sankranthi. A hilarious narration and interesting screenplay of the film has caught on with the audience big time.
Made on a tight budget of seven crores, the film has already collected a total gross of five crores till date. Directed by Merlapaka Gandhi, this film has Surabhi as the heroine and a whole lot of talented comedians. More screens are now being added to this film in various areas of Andhra and Telangana.
The film has caught on well especially with the younger generation who have lapped up this quirky comedy. Once again, stylish production house, UV Creations have scored a huge hit after Bhale Bhale Magadivoy.
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official
- Mohanlal and Prakash Raj to shoot together after 2 decades
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series
- Nithya Menen opens up about NTR biopic
- Rakul Preet’s Hindi flick disappoints