Actor Aadi is riding high on the success of his latest film ‘Rough’. Recently, he celebrated the film’s success along with the unit members and even thanked the audiences for making it a huge hit. The unit is now planning to go on a success tour across the two Telugu states. Released in 425+ screens, ‘Rough’ continues to run in 200+ screens in its second week.
More good news for the soon to be groom Aadi is that the film will see few more screens being added from this weekend. With the dismal performances of the just released small budget flicks, few exhibitors are replacing them with Aadi’s ‘Rough’.
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again