Tamil star Dhanush’s VIP released in Telugu as Raghuvaran B.Tech a couple of years ago and turned out to be a decent hit. Now, VIP’s sequel, titled VIP 2 in both Tamil and Telugu, is slated to hit the screens on July 28, to coincide Dhanush’s birthday.
Yesterday, the VIP 2 team interacted with the media and Dhanush revealed that Raghuvaran’s story cannot be completed in a couple of films. He went on to say that there will be VIP 3 and VIP 4 in future.
VIP 2’s story is penned by Dhanush himself. Amala Paul is the film’s leading lady and Bollywood star Kajol will be seen in a villainous role. Soundarya Rajinikanth is the film’s director.
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media
- Director drags star daughter to court