Manchu Lakshmi, Indraja, Sreedar Rao and master Prem have played important roles in the recently released ‘Budugu’. The physiological thriller which was released in nearly 100 screens, has been getting a positive feedback from the audience.
Keeping the decent craze in mind, the makers have added 30 more screens in both Andhra and Telangana regions. Budugu is based on a real life incident which happened to an eight year old boy.
Lakshmi Manchu has played the role of a mother and Indraja is seen as a psychologist. Manmohan is the director of this film which is produced by Bhaskar and Srinivas under the Hyderabad Innovatives Pvt Ltd banner.
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag