Manchu Lakshmi, Indraja, Sreedar Rao and master Prem have played important roles in the recently released ‘Budugu’. The physiological thriller which was released in nearly 100 screens, has been getting a positive feedback from the audience.
Keeping the decent craze in mind, the makers have added 30 more screens in both Andhra and Telangana regions. Budugu is based on a real life incident which happened to an eight year old boy.
Lakshmi Manchu has played the role of a mother and Indraja is seen as a psychologist. Manmohan is the director of this film which is produced by Bhaskar and Srinivas under the Hyderabad Innovatives Pvt Ltd banner.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?