Manchu Lakshmi, Indraja, Sreedar Rao and master Prem have played important roles in the recently released ‘Budugu’. The physiological thriller which was released in nearly 100 screens, has been getting a positive feedback from the audience.
Keeping the decent craze in mind, the makers have added 30 more screens in both Andhra and Telangana regions. Budugu is based on a real life incident which happened to an eight year old boy.
Lakshmi Manchu has played the role of a mother and Indraja is seen as a psychologist. Manmohan is the director of this film which is produced by Bhaskar and Srinivas under the Hyderabad Innovatives Pvt Ltd banner.
- Kriti Sanon’s sister to enter films
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event on an auspicious day?
- Kalyan Ram to join hands with talented director?
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?