It looks like Malayalam star Dileep is into deep trouble in the sensational Malayalam star heroine kidnap and assault case. According to the latest reports, Dileep is likely to be named as the first accused by the Special Investigation Team that’s probing the case. The SIT is all set to file a supplementary charge sheet in connection with the case.
The SIT team opines that the prime accused Pulsar Suni didn’t have any personal grudge against the actress. So, the cops decided to mention Dileep’s name as the accused number one since he was the one who had conspired the actress’ kidnap and the following assault inside a moving car.
Dileep is currently out on bail after five attempts. His recent film, Ramaleela, has turned out to be a huge hit despite the controversy and a delayed release.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon
- Pawan vouches for the self respect of women in film industry