Shankar, Rajinikanth’s upcoming magnum opus 2.O has finally wrapped up its production. Recently, a song was shot on the film’s lead pair Rajinikanth and Amy Jackson in a specially designed set in Chennai.
Buzz is that Shankar has spent a bomb on the song, and it is said to be almost equal to a medium budget film. Needless to say, it’s going to be one of the major highlights of the film. Meanwhile, the entire team is gearing up for its grand audio launch in Dubai later this month.
Lyca Productions has produced the film and it has already become the biggest budgeted film ever in Indian cinema. Akshay Kumar will be seen as a villain in the film. AR Rahman has scored the music and Nirav Shah is the cinematographer of this 3D film.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon
- Pawan vouches for the self respect of women in film industry