Shankar, Rajinikanth’s upcoming magnum opus 2.O has finally wrapped up its production. Recently, a song was shot on the film’s lead pair Rajinikanth and Amy Jackson in a specially designed set in Chennai.
Buzz is that Shankar has spent a bomb on the song, and it is said to be almost equal to a medium budget film. Needless to say, it’s going to be one of the major highlights of the film. Meanwhile, the entire team is gearing up for its grand audio launch in Dubai later this month.
Lyca Productions has produced the film and it has already become the biggest budgeted film ever in Indian cinema. Akshay Kumar will be seen as a villain in the film. AR Rahman has scored the music and Nirav Shah is the cinematographer of this 3D film.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture