Touted to be a crazy project with three directors teaming up, the most awaited Tamil horror thriller, Nenjam Marappithalai, has wrapped up its shooting yesterday. The film sees the coming together of three star directors, Selvaraghavan as its director, Gautham Menon as the producer and SJ Suryah as the male lead.
Nenjam Marappithalai also has Regina Cassandra playing a ghost and Nandita Swetha in a pivotal role. Hotshot music composer Yuvan Shankar Raja is scoring the music for this high budget thriller.
The film will now move in to its post-production phase and the makers will release it in Tamil and Telugu in either August or September.
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
- Interview : Dhanush- Kajol will be a treat to watch
- Star actress ties the knot
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
Articles that might interest you