Motion Capture Technology has become quite famous ever since it was used in Rajnikanth’s next film ‘Kochaidayaan’ and more and more filmmakers are attracted towards this technology and are using it in their films.
Tamil director Venkat Prabhu who is known to adapt to new technologies is the first person to use motion capture technology in his new film ‘Biryani’. Apparently the ace director has used this technology for a fight sequence which was shot in Puducherry on Karthi and Nithin Sathya. This film will be dubbed in to Telugu with the same title and more details on the audio and movie release date are awaited.
Hansika is cast opposite Karthi for the first time and Yuvan Shankar Raja will be composing the music of the film. Gnanvel Raja is producing this movie under Studio Green Banner.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks