The shocking incident of Malayalam star heroine Bhavana rattled everyone including common people and celebrities. Actor Manchu Manoj too is terribly disturbed by the incident and he has vowed to make a film that showcases the atrocities being committed on women in India.
In his latest promotional interview, Manoj said he is enraged with anger upon reading about the unending sexual abuses that women are subjected to by perverted males.
Manoj went on to say that the Manchu family always respects women a lot and that’s why God has blessed their family with girl children.
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans