The shocking incident of Malayalam star heroine Bhavana rattled everyone including common people and celebrities. Actor Manchu Manoj too is terribly disturbed by the incident and he has vowed to make a film that showcases the atrocities being committed on women in India.
In his latest promotional interview, Manoj said he is enraged with anger upon reading about the unending sexual abuses that women are subjected to by perverted males.
Manoj went on to say that the Manchu family always respects women a lot and that’s why God has blessed their family with girl children.
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan