Mega Power Star Ram Charan and his fiancee Upasana offered special prayers to Goddess Maisamma at the historical Domakonda fort today. The whole fort was decked up with flowers and new colours. Both Megastar Chiranjeevi’s family and Upasana’s family offered prayers at the venue and the event was celebrated in royal style. Chiranjeevi was seen in a very happy frame of mind along with the other family members and he even drove Charan and Upasana around the fort in a battery powered car.
Ram Charan will marry his childhood sweetheart Upasana on the 14th of this month and industry sources say that this will surely be the wedding of the year. Grand arrangements are being made to ensure a memorable and unforgettable experience for all the guests.
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
Articles that might interest you