Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film Mr.Nokia might not hit the screens on February 17, if the latest buzz is to be believed. The film’s post production is going on in Chennai and there has been no official confirmation from the makers if the film will vie for audience’s attention on February 17 along with Nippu, Love Failure and Poola Rangadu. Ani has directed the film and Krithi Kharbanda, Sana Khan are playing the lead roles in the film. Mr.Nokia is touted to be an action entertainer and it boasts of some excellent stunts by Manoj. Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed the music. If the film doesn’t release on February 17, it likely to be postponed by a week or to the third week of March. More details are awaited.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks