M S Raju may not have had a hit in a long time, but he’s leaving no stone unturned to make a strong comeback. In the past, he had produced films like Shatruvu, Manasantha Nuvve, Varsham, Okkadu and Nuvvu Vasthanante Nenu Vaddhantana which were all blockbusters at box office. However, from Pournami onwards, he hasn’t had a single hit to his credit as a producer. He recently introduced his son Sumanth Ashwin in Tuneega Tuneega and he also directed the film, but it didn’t change his luck at box office. According to reliable sources, M S Raju is currently working on a female centric film and the buzz is that the film is likely to be titled as ‘RUM’, which stands for Rambha, Urvashi and Menaka. Trisha, Archana and Poorna are going to play the lead roles in this film. More details about the film will be revealed soon. Lets hope that the tide turns for M S Raju at least this time and scores a hit at box office.
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Trvikram to make it official on that day
- Star hero as chief guest for 2.0 audio
- South Star hero wraps up his Bollywood debut
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections