Tamil superstar Thala Ajith’s ongoing action thriller is one of most eagerly awaited movies in the first half of 2017. The movie’s unit has so far wrapped up a major part of the scenes in Europe and they will head back to Europe once again to film a song starting from January 18th.
In an exciting update, the film’s title and first look poster will be unveiled during Pongal festival, even though an official announcement is awaited from the makers. Several working stills have already made their way to social media and the response has been terrific.
This as-yet-untitled movie is being directed by Souryam Siva and it has Kajal Aggarwal and Akshara Hassan as the female leads.
- Rajamouli in awe of Rangasthalam
- Sree Vishnu confident about his next
- Varun’s next to be shot abroad
- Stunning deal for Kaala’s satellite rights
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event becomes talk of the town