It is well-known that a sequel to the super hit Tamil film, Raghuvaran B.Tech, has been in the making. The sequel features Dhanush and Amala Paul once again and it is being directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth.
The makers have officially confirmed that this much-awaited sequel is slated for a July 28th release, to coincide with the third anniversary of Raghuvaran B.Tech. This movie will be simultaneously released in Telugu.
Raghuvaran B.Tech 2 has its story and dialogues penned by Dhanush himself, who is also producing the movie along with Kalaipuli S Thanu’s V Creations. Bollywood star Kajol is playing a crucial role in the movie.
- Bharat Ane Nenu is pure masterclass: Sukumar
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Krishna & East 1st weekend collections
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend Guntur collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office
- Kalyanram’s next with Naa Nuvve’s makers to be launched soon