Tamil superstar Chiyaan Vikram is going to have two back-to-back releases in the second half of this year in the form of Gautham Menon’s Dhruvanatchathiram and Vijay Chandar’s Sketch.
Over the past few months, there have been numerous reports about the sequel to Vikram’s yesteryear blockbuster movie, Saamy. Finally, the film’s shooting will kick-start from the last week of this month.
Mass action entertainers’ specialist Hari, who had directed the film’s first part, will be directing the sequel as well. Trisha and Keerthy Suresh are the film’s leading ladies, while DSP is going to score the music.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links