Tamil superstar Chiyaan Vikram is going to have two back-to-back releases in the second half of this year in the form of Gautham Menon’s Dhruvanatchathiram and Vijay Chandar’s Sketch.
Over the past few months, there have been numerous reports about the sequel to Vikram’s yesteryear blockbuster movie, Saamy. Finally, the film’s shooting will kick-start from the last week of this month.
Mass action entertainers’ specialist Hari, who had directed the film’s first part, will be directing the sequel as well. Trisha and Keerthy Suresh are the film’s leading ladies, while DSP is going to score the music.
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper