It is well-known that a sequel to the super hit youthful drama, Raghuvaran B.Tech, has been in the making. The sequel stars Dhanush and Amala Paul once again and it is being directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth.
The ongoing reports in the Tamil media circles reveal that this much-awaited sequel is slated for a mid-July release, to coincide with the third anniversary of Raghuvaran B.Tech. The makers are yet to lock the sequel’s release date.
Raghuvaran B.Tech 2 has its story and dialogues penned by Dhanush himself, who is also producing the movie. Bollywood star Kajol is playing a crucial role in the movie.
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
- Date locked for Andhhagadu’s pre-release event
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Young hero training hard for a kickboxing film
Articles that might interest you