It is well-known that a sequel to the super hit youthful drama, Raghuvaran B.Tech, has been in the making. The sequel stars Dhanush and Amala Paul once again and it is being directed by Soundarya Rajinikanth.
The ongoing reports in the Tamil media circles reveal that this much-awaited sequel is slated for a mid-July release, to coincide with the third anniversary of Raghuvaran B.Tech. The makers are yet to lock the sequel’s release date.
Raghuvaran B.Tech 2 has its story and dialogues penned by Dhanush himself, who is also producing the movie. Bollywood star Kajol is playing a crucial role in the movie.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon