Following the back-to-back successes of Janatha Garage and Manyam Puli, Malayalam superstar Mohanlal is now a bankable brand in Tollywood. The stalwart actor’s Onam hit, Oppam, is releasing on February 3rd as Kanupapa.
Kanupapa is a crime thriller and Mohanlal will be seen as a visually challenged lift operator who gets involved in a murder. This film will be on the lines of Chiranjeevi’s Pasivadi Praanam.
Directed by Priyadarshan, Kanupapa is being presented by Dileep Kumar Bolugoti on his Overseas Network Entertainment. Baby Meenakshi, Vimala Raman and Nedumudi Venu will be seen in crucial roles.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019