Gopichand’s high voltage action entertainer, Oxygen wrapped up its shooting part a long while back but no news about its release was known to anyone. Now, the makers reveal that the film is nearing its post-production formalities and will release in May.
The film stars Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel as its female leads and Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role. Directed by AM Jothi Krishna, Oxygen is produced by S Aishwarya on Sri Sai Raam Creations banner.
Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the film’s music and the makers are gearing up with some very interesting promotions of this action entertainer.
- Award-winning Editor Anil Malnad passes away
- Kiara reveals Mahesh’s dedication on BAN’s sets
- Vishal Wants To Revamp Tamil Film Industry
- Samantha Wraps Up Shooting For Mahanati
- Acting Has Really Disciplined Me : Kiara Advani