Gopichand’s high voltage action entertainer, Oxygen wrapped up its shooting part a long while back but no news about its release was known to anyone. Now, the makers reveal that the film is nearing its post-production formalities and will release in May.
The film stars Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel as its female leads and Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role. Directed by AM Jothi Krishna, Oxygen is produced by S Aishwarya on Sri Sai Raam Creations banner.
Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the film’s music and the makers are gearing up with some very interesting promotions of this action entertainer.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you