Gopichand’s high voltage action entertainer, Oxygen wrapped up its shooting part a long while back but no news about its release was known to anyone. Now, the makers reveal that the film is nearing its post-production formalities and will release in May.
The film stars Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel as its female leads and Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role. Directed by AM Jothi Krishna, Oxygen is produced by S Aishwarya on Sri Sai Raam Creations banner.
Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the film’s music and the makers are gearing up with some very interesting promotions of this action entertainer.
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension