Gopichand’s high voltage action entertainer, Oxygen wrapped up its shooting part a long while back but no news about its release was known to anyone. Now, the makers reveal that the film is nearing its post-production formalities and will release in May.
The film stars Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel as its female leads and Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role. Directed by AM Jothi Krishna, Oxygen is produced by S Aishwarya on Sri Sai Raam Creations banner.
Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the film’s music and the makers are gearing up with some very interesting promotions of this action entertainer.
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam