Gopichand’s Oxygen was lying low by getting postponed many a time in the past. Now, the makers reveal that the film is nearing its post-production formalities and will release on October 27th finally.
Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel play female leads and Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role. Directed by AM Jothi Krishna, Oxygen is produced by S Aishwarya on Sri Sai Raam Creations banner.
Gopichand has banked heavily on this film and would like the movie to be a good success at the box office. Let’s hope that the film comes out on time and does not get postponed yet again.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans