Gopichand’s Oxygen was lying low by getting postponed many a time in the past. Now, the makers reveal that the film is nearing its post-production formalities and will release on October 27th finally.
Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel play female leads and Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role. Directed by AM Jothi Krishna, Oxygen is produced by S Aishwarya on Sri Sai Raam Creations banner.
Gopichand has banked heavily on this film and would like the movie to be a good success at the box office. Let’s hope that the film comes out on time and does not get postponed yet again.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights