Superstar Rajinikanth’s ‘Lingaa’ is all set to begin rolling soon. The muhurtham ceremony of the film was held today in Mysore and Kannada star Ambarish gave the honorary clap. His wife Sumalatha also attended the event.
The film is being produced by Kannada producer Rockline Venkatesh, who is also producing ‘Power’ in Telugu with Ravi Teja. This new Rajinikanth film will be directed by K.S. Ravikumar and A.R. Rahman is the music director.
Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka will be seen as the heroines in this film and Ratnavelu is the cameraman. Regular shooting will start soon at a special set in Mysore. This movie will release in 2015, possibly for Sankranthi.
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event on an auspicious day?
- Kalyan Ram to join hands with talented director?
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?
- Interview : Palak Lalwani – I love female oriented films