After the success of his last film, Temper, Young Tiger NTR is coming up with a stylish cop drama titled Nannaku Prematho in Sukumar’s direction. Nannaku Prematho is primarily a father-son emotional drama. A major part of the film’s shooting took place in London and the unit will soon leave for Spain to can several crucial scenes.
Meanwhile, NTR is busy finalizing his upcoming projects and already, his film with Koratala Siva in Mythri Movie Makers banner is expected to be launched on Vijaya Dasami and the regular shooting will commence from December.
Apart from this project, NTR has also said to have given his nod to Vakkantham Vamsi’s directorial debut in his brother Nandamuri Kalyanram’s NTR Arts banner. The film will be formally launched in April next year and the shooting will also begin in the same month. Looks like NTR has decided to release at least two films in a year from now.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Mersal mints good money in the US
- Disha Patani excited to shoot for Sangamithra
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati
- NTR’s next becomes hot topic of discussion