We all know that Nagababu’s son, Varun Tej is making his Tollywood debut in the direction of Srikanth Addala. This film has already created a huge buzz, and the first look has impressed one and all. Except for the songs, the film’s principle shooting has been wrapped up.
Latest news is that the makers are planning to release the film on December 25th. Though an official confirmation is yet to be received, the makers are making due plans for the release. Initially the movie was set to hit the screens during Sankranthi, but as Pawan Kalyan’s Gopala Gopala is also releasing during the same time, the makers have shifted the release. Varun Tej has already started dubbing for this film which also has Pooja Hegde as the female lead.
- Enjoying the new Charan I was introduced to by Sukumar: Ram Charan
- Naga Shaurya’s Narthanasala is a dance based comic caper
- Rangasthalam will be for Charan what Khaidi No.150 was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales