Multiplexes all over the country have decided to give maximum number of screens to Shah Rukh Khan’s Ra.One this Diwali. In most parts of North India, multiplexes have allotted 95% of the show to Ra.One. With almost no competition for the film, it’s expected to have a huge opening at box-office and that’s being seen as one of the reasons why multiplexes prefer Ra.One to other Hindi films including Hema Malini’s Tell Me Oh Khuda and Himesh Rashammiya’s comeback film. In South, Ra.One will face competition from Suriya’s 7th Sense in Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu. However, the presence of Rajinikanth in Ra.One has ensured that this film will attract a huge number of movie goers in its opening week. Both Ra.One and 7th Sense are going to hit the screens on October 26.
- Star Hero Says No To Remakes
- Ram can’t wait for his fans to meet Abhiram
- Taapsee Reveals Her Fitness Secrets
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Much-Awaited magnum opus not being postponed
Articles that might interest you