After a lot of drama and tension, Mumaith Khan was finally moved out of the Bigg Boss house yesterday. The young actress today reached the exercise department office and went through her part of the investigation which went over 6 hours.
Reports suggest that Mumaith revealed some crucial data about the drug mafia and also cleared that she was no way involved in the case. The cops seem to have also asked what relation she shared with the drug kingpin Kevin and many more crucial questions like these.
Star hero Ravi Teja is next in line to attend this meet and we need to see what comes out of his interrogation.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars