The principal shooting of Raghava Lawrence’s upcoming film Muni 3 is progressing briskly in Chennai. Lawrence and Taapsee are playing the lead role in this horror comedy. Bellamkonda Suresh is producing it. Ever since the film went on floors, Lawrence has been shooting the film without much noise and most part of the film is being shot in and around Chennai. Few days ago, Lawrence was spotted in Tirumala and he has been keeping a low profile for a very long time now. Muni 3 is the third installment of the Muni series. Lawrence’s previous film Kanchana was a huge hit and this time he’s planning to take the series to a much bigger and lavish scale. Anirudh Ravichander is scoring the music for this horror comedy.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you