Superstar Mahesh Babu has teamed up with one of the most successful directors down south, AR Murugadoss, for his next project. Nearly 80 crores are being spent on this most awaited entertainer and fans of both the stars are eagerly awaiting for this film.
According to our close sources, Murugadoss has been paid a staggering remuneration for this Telugu-Tamil bilingual project. Apparently, Murugadoss is said to have been paid 20 crores, becoming the highest paid director in Tollywood’s history. Even Mahesh is charging a whopping remuneration for this film, as per our sources.
Mahesh is currently in London and he will return to Hyderabad on the 16th of this month to kick-start his next project.
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
Articles that might interest you