Popular for his melodious songs and explosive sound supervision in most of his cousin SS Rajamouli’s films, music composer Kalyan Koduri has once again rechristened his name. The music director will henceforth be known Kalyana Ramana.
Looks Kalyana Ramana is a firm believer in numerology as in the past too, he had changed his name on a couple of occasions. Born Kalyan Koduri, he later rechristened himself as Kalyani Malik and again renamed himself as Kalyani Koduri and later Koduri Kalyan.
Kalyana Ramana’s upcoming film will be the Nara Rohith and Naga Shaurya starrer Jo Achyuthananda.
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
Articles that might interest you