Popular for his melodious songs and explosive sound supervision in most of his cousin SS Rajamouli’s films, music composer Kalyan Koduri has once again rechristened his name. The music director will henceforth be known Kalyana Ramana.
Looks Kalyana Ramana is a firm believer in numerology as in the past too, he had changed his name on a couple of occasions. Born Kalyan Koduri, he later rechristened himself as Kalyani Malik and again renamed himself as Kalyani Koduri and later Koduri Kalyan.
Kalyana Ramana’s upcoming film will be the Nara Rohith and Naga Shaurya starrer Jo Achyuthananda.
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Nara Rohit lands key role in Teja’s next
- Indian actress to announce Oscar nominations
- Aadhi Pinisetty refutes accident rumors
- Rajini begins dubbing for Kaala