Popular for his melodious songs and explosive sound supervision in most of his cousin SS Rajamouli’s films, music composer Kalyan Koduri has once again rechristened his name. The music director will henceforth be known Kalyana Ramana.
Looks Kalyana Ramana is a firm believer in numerology as in the past too, he had changed his name on a couple of occasions. Born Kalyan Koduri, he later rechristened himself as Kalyani Malik and again renamed himself as Kalyani Koduri and later Koduri Kalyan.
Kalyana Ramana’s upcoming film will be the Nara Rohith and Naga Shaurya starrer Jo Achyuthananda.
- Sai Pallavi getting busier in Tollywood
- Soundarya Rajinikanth Goes Gaga Over Dhanush
- Poll : Who among these is the best TV host?
- Varun Tej to kick-start his next from tomorrow
- Nara Rohit’s next underway in Norway
Articles that might interest you