Tamil star Suriya is currently shooting for Selvaraghavan’s NGK. After this, the actor will join hands with his Veedokkade and Brothers’director KV Anand for a high-budget entertainer, which will be his 37th project. And for his 38th movie, Suriya will join forces with Sudha Kongara, the lady who had helmed Madhavan’s acclaimed boxing drama, Saala Khadoos.
Popular young music composer-actor GV Prakash Kumar will be scoring music for Suriya38. And as per the latest updates, the music compositions have already kick-started in Chennai. This movie is said to be a period entertainer. More details will be out in the coming months.
- Mahanati’s 16-day Nizam collections, Nears the magical mark
- Anu Emmanuel’s role in Vijay Deverakonda’s next revealed
- Naa Nuvve to be delayed further?
- Whopping budget for star hero’s next directorial
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections