Well known music director Kalyana Ramana aka Kalyani Malik, has completed 14 years in the film industry. The accomplished musician has given music for 16 films so far and some of them include super hits like ‘Ala Modalaindhi’, ‘Ashta Chemma ‘,’ Kalyana Vaibhogame ‘,’ Golconda High School’ etc.
Apart from films, the music director has also assisted in the background score and re-recording works of his brother MM Keeravani’s films including the blockbuster Baahubali.
The music director made his debut with “Aithe” in 2003. He thanked his friends and well wishers for their support during this time.
- Who’s Going To Be Prabhas’ Jodi In Saaho?
- British Actress Keeps Mum About Superstar’s Film
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
Articles that might interest you