Young music composer GV Prakash made a mark for himself with a decent number of hit albums in Tamil and Telugu. Recently, he turned into an actor with Trisha Illana Nayanatara (Trisha Leda Nayanatara in Telugu)
As per the latest update, his next film is titled Bruce Lee. Directed by debutante Prasanth, the first look poster was released a couple of hours ago to a thumping response and the poster is currently doing rounds in the social networking pages.
This movie is a bilingual and the regular shooting will kick start soon. More details regarding the cast and crew are awaited.
- Senior Actor’s Shocking Comments On Women Draw Flak
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
- Second single from Ami Thumi to be out soon
- Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers back with an interesting film
- Prabhas to work on perfecting his Hindi skills?
Articles that might interest you