Yesterday, we have reported that music wizard Ilaiyaraaja was getting treated for gastrointestinal ailment in a private hospital in Chennai. No serious health problems were reported and the septuagenarian composer was discharged yesterday afternoon.
Close sources to him informed that he hasn’t taken any time to recuperate and instead starting working on the background score of his next project. The legendary composer has got numerous projects up his sleeve and he has been working on their tunes from the past few days.
- Interesting updates on NBK101
- Baahubali beats Mughal-e-Azam, greatest film ever made: Karan
- Rajamouli nephew’s impressive singing debut
- Star hero to croon for AR Rahman?
- Prabhas will always be my favorite co-star : Rana
Articles that might interest you