Yesterday, we have reported that music wizard Ilaiyaraaja was getting treated for gastrointestinal ailment in a private hospital in Chennai. No serious health problems were reported and the septuagenarian composer was discharged yesterday afternoon.
Close sources to him informed that he hasn’t taken any time to recuperate and instead starting working on the background score of his next project. The legendary composer has got numerous projects up his sleeve and he has been working on their tunes from the past few days.
- Baahubali sets a new national record by double the margin
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
Articles that might interest you