It is well known that Mohan Babu and comedy king Allari Naresh have teamed up for an upcoming film titled ‘Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu’. Srinivas Reddy is the film’s director and the regular shooting will kick start very soon.
As a part of the film’s pre production phase, currently the music sittings are underway and composer Raghu Kunche is busy scoring tunes and he is accompanied by lyricist Chandra Bose and it is heard that the director is extracting the best from these two technicians.
Young actress Poorna will play the love interest of Allari Naresh while veteran actresses Meena and Ramya Krishna will share screen space with Mohan Babu. 24 Frames Factory will produce this film.
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
Articles that might interest you