Following the debacle of his Dasara release, Bruce Lee, Ram Charan took a decent time to kickstart his next film. It is well known that Charan’s next will be the official remake of Tamil hit Thani Oruvan under Surender Reddy’s direction. Tentatively titled Rakshak, the film will be launched in February.
123telugu had already reported that young Tamil music director duo Hip Hop Tamizha will score the music for the film. Today, the duo tweeted saying that the work for their Telugu debut has commenced in Bengaluru. The duo also announced that they are looking forward to jamming with fresh local talents.
The film will be produced by Allu Aravind and Arvind Swami, who surprised everyone with his menacing performance in the original, will reprise his role in the remake as well.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you