The actor is two films away from the magical 100 mark and he has special plans for this 100th project. “It is my fortune to be born as NTR’s son. I have a lot of things to do as an actor and as a politician. My 100 the film will be a very special one”, he said.
Balakrishna has not revealed details about his plans but in the past, there was talk about a project with K. Raghavendra Rao on the subject of Sri Krishna Devaraya.
Let us see what Balayya has in store for all of us.
- Nani’s next to be high on comedy
- Popular actor’s wife in race for Mrs India title
- Low key releases to help DJ
- Now, Kajal wants to explore her favorite genre
- Interesting speculation on Rangasthalam
Articles that might interest you