The actor is two films away from the magical 100 mark and he has special plans for this 100th project. “It is my fortune to be born as NTR’s son. I have a lot of things to do as an actor and as a politician. My 100 the film will be a very special one”, he said.
Balakrishna has not revealed details about his plans but in the past, there was talk about a project with K. Raghavendra Rao on the subject of Sri Krishna Devaraya.
Let us see what Balayya has in store for all of us.
- Update on Jai Lava Kusa’s shoot and audio release
- Hidden factor in Savyasachi title
- Balayya’s slap-gate video goes viral
- Interesting characterizations in Anando Brahma
- Taapsee uses Rana’ technique for promotions
Articles that might interest you