The actor is two films away from the magical 100 mark and he has special plans for this 100th project. “It is my fortune to be born as NTR’s son. I have a lot of things to do as an actor and as a politician. My 100 the film will be a very special one”, he said.
Balakrishna has not revealed details about his plans but in the past, there was talk about a project with K. Raghavendra Rao on the subject of Sri Krishna Devaraya.
Let us see what Balayya has in store for all of us.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks