Akkineni Nagarjuna is excited about his upcoming release ‘Greeku Veerudu’. The handsome actor interacted with members of the press today at the hexa – platinum disc function of ‘Greeku Veerudu’ and share some interesting snippets about the film.
“There was a song sequence in the film where I had to dance with some Russian women. After a few days of shoot, they came to know about my age and they expressed their shock. They came up to me and complimented me, saying that I look like a 30 year old guy. That was quite memorable”, said Nagarjuna. Nagarjuna also expressed his thanks to music director Thaman.
The function was attended by D.Siva Prasad Reddy, Kona Venkat, Dasaradh and other unit members.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched
- Chay-Maruthi’s film to be launched tomorrow
- Only Charan should remake Gang Leader: SDT
- Sumanth confident of repeating Godavari magic with Malli Raava
- No songs no romance in Nag-RGV film