Singeetham Srinivasa Rao has come up some of the most pathbreaking films in South Indian cinema. Films like ‘Bhairava Dweepam’, ‘Aditya 369’, ‘Pushpaka Vimanam’, ‘Vichitra Sodarulu’ and ‘Michael Madana Kamaraju’ are a testament to his brilliance.
The veteran director has come up with ‘Welcome Obama’ and the audio album of this movie was launched yesterday. While speaking at the event, Mr. Singeetham Sreenivasa Rao expressed his desire to work on a mega budget project. “My ambition is to make an 3D film on ‘Kurukshetra’ with international standards”, he said.
Mr. Singeetham Srinivasa Rao is 81 years old and age is certainly not on his side. But if he can muster the strength and the resources required for such a massive project, it would indeed be a fitting finale for a glittering career.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you