Taapsee is one actress who never minces her words and always comes across as an outspoken girl and wishes to lead life on her terms irrespective of what people think about her. She was reported by Telugu daily Eenadu as saying “I never think about the result while working. I never think about my decisions once made. I would always concentrate on the work that I do presently and never really think about the future impact of my current decision”.
When quizzed about the factors she considers before accepting a script she said “I listen to the story as a common cinegoer, If it excites me I will go ahead with the project without thinking much about the other factors related to the project “. She is currently busy with Muni 3 starring Lawrence and Arambam starring Thala Ajith.
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
Articles that might interest you